Qualcomm Technologies International, Ltd (QTIL)
Who we are
- Industry leaders – in Bluetooth wireless audio technologies, with billions of audio devices shipped to date
- Innovators – we’ve had over five thousand patents filed, so far..
- Experts – our team are experts in mixed-signal and low-power SoCs, software and industrialisation
- Owners – we work on our SoC platforms from specification, through to customer sampling, and even product support for our customers
To view our current vacancies, visit
What we do
At our Cambridge site we are focussed on pioneering IoT and automotive technologies, with engineering areas of excellence including:
- Analogue and Digital Design
- Voice and Music (Hardware, Software, OEM Support, Innovation)
- Advance Systems
Cambridge is our largest office in the UK, with more than 550 team members including engineers, business strategists and support staff.
QTIL Cambridge – Inventing technologies for the benefit of everyone, every day.
A career at QTIL gives you the opportunity to join in the creation of technologies that change people’s lives.
We work with some of the most well-known consumer audio and automotive brands to help them deliver all kinds of premium audio experiences and smart, connected devices. From wearables to hearables, headphones to smart speakers, connected cars to connected lighting – we are helping to deliver technologies that people all around the world rely on.
Day-to-day, we work on developing comprehensively featured system on chip (SoC) platforms – from specification through to customer sampling and product support. Our engineers are leading the way in solving problems like:
- bringing low power capabilities to feature-rich systems
- supporting a superior user experiences over a Bluetooth connection, including high definition audio
- how to best support the future of device feature innovation with our SoC’s
- supporting Voice UI, with superior far-field voice and wake word detection
- help to bring people truly wireless audio experiences
- providing the development tools that our customers need to customise, integrate and innovate on our platforms.
Our ongoing aim is to deliver exceptional technology that helps shape the future of audio and automotive connectivity.
Our team in Cambridge includes around 550 professionals, in disciplines ranging from engineers through to business support. A career with us also offers an opportunity to be part of our legacy of innovation, our achievements and our reputation as a leading technology supplier.
Some of our achievements so far include:
- The thousands of patents we’ve filed
- The billions of devices we’ve shipped
- Our close working relationship with leading brands in consumer audio, mobile, electronics and automotive
- Providing the technologies behind many of the most desirable consumer technology products
- Inventing the industry’s first CMOS Bluetooth radio
- Being an industry leader in Bluetooth audio
- Supplying the industry’s lowest power Bluetooth radios
- Being a leader in Automotive connectivity
As well as the chance to be part of this progressive technology environment, we offer lots of employment benefits such as
- Private Health Insurance
- Subsidised Employee Restaurant in Cambridge
- Business and Leisure Family Travel Insurance
- Healthclub Membership Subsidy
- Buy/Sell Holiday Scheme
- Lump Sum Death in Service Benefit
View our current vacancies at
We’re based on the Cambridge Business Park to the North of the city, with easy access to both the A14 and Cambridge North train station.
There are currently no vacancies.