TEKA Services LTD has an exciting opportunity for a Cleaner to join our dynamic team. The permanent position is suited to an individual with energy and passion. We believe that our success comes through our colleagues and where best to start then delivering a fantastic customer experience through high standards of cleaning.
As a member of our Cleaning team, your role is to deliver high standards of cleanliness to our customers.
If you are looking for a role that;
– Offers a great rate of pay and many benefits.
– Performance Related Bonus
– Contract of Employment
– Paid holiday
– Offers you flexibility and a variety of shift patterns
– Full Training including Zep/Karcher ambassador opportunities
– Benefits for our sister companies in Flooring, Furniture & Wall Panelling
– An opportunity to work together with your team to deliver exceptional standards